Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well, that wasn't fun. It wasn't that bad, either. I received a court-appointed attorney, who essentially said I didn't have a snowball's chance in hell. The bright side is I'm taking a traffic school so the charge will be dismissed. Jon wasn't happy with me wussing out. I'm not completely happy either. At least this way it's not on my record nor my insurance.

Feh! Feh, I say!

Here's my whole criminal record:

1)Failure to yield while turning left - my fault; I got into a wreck. The other guy shouldn't have been speeding, but I shouldn't have pulled in front of him. This was a fair gig.

2)Driving w/an expired license. Again, a fair gig, but the thing that amuses me is I knew it was expired (by 3 days), and I had gone in that very morning to renew it. Whoops, they aren't open on Mondays. So guess which schmuck gets caught in a roadblock that very night?

3)Driving w/an expired registration. Again, I was guilty. It was someone else's car. So let this be a lesson to you! Check the tag before you drive someone else's vehicle.

That's it, ladies and germs. Yes, that's right; I have never received a speeding ticket. I did get a warning once.

No comments: