Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Not much to say or do. One way or another that court thing will be out of the way tomorrow (at least, it better) so I have spent much of today thinking about what I'm going to say. I'll report on it once it's over and done with.

I was able to sleep 9 hours last night. I feel pretty good today; not as much sleepiness as usual. Can you tell I have nothing to write about? Jon is on a self-help kick and listening to a lot of books on the subject. I should listen too, except they put me to sleep. A butt nekkid british redhead would put me to sleep the way I feel now. Even if he offered me a footrub or volunteered to loofah my stretch marks in the shower. $.50 to whomever remembers what movie that's from.

Despite all the rest I got last night I had a flesh-eating zombie dream last night. Inside a mall, no less. I don't remember any details except, well, flesh-eating zombies in a mall. Why can't I have dreams about pirates? Seems that would be more fun. Arr.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

Is it a freakish coincidence or did you already read Helly's post about her pirate dream?

Topcat said...

Wow, no, I had not read Helly's post! Dammit, *I* want a Pirate dream. With my luck now I'll dream about flesh-eating zombies competing in a Formula 1 race.