Well, my date in court was nothing. I pleaded not guilty so they set another date when I am to plead my case (2 weeks from now). Now I'm wishing I should have asked them to put the court date sometime in February, where I should really start to show because Nancy is right: weepy pregnant women are all innocent. Bah! All that lost sleep for nothing.
Today took no time at all thank goodness; I'm sure I'll have to spend most of the day in court the next time because my last name begins with "M". I rue the day I stopped being a Boykin. I told Jon I wanted to change our last name to "Aardvark" but on the other hand, I don't want my child laughed out of school and into a bell tower with a high-powered rifle in tow. Hm, I'm hankering to watch Parenthood again.
It could be worse I guess; my last name could be "Zuckerman". When you're sliding into home, and your pants are full of foam, diarrhea! pffft! pffft! diarrhea! pffft! pffft!
Getting Things Organized
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment