Thursday, November 04, 2004

Well, my date in court was nothing. I pleaded not guilty so they set another date when I am to plead my case (2 weeks from now). Now I'm wishing I should have asked them to put the court date sometime in February, where I should really start to show because Nancy is right: weepy pregnant women are all innocent. Bah! All that lost sleep for nothing.

Today took no time at all thank goodness; I'm sure I'll have to spend most of the day in court the next time because my last name begins with "M". I rue the day I stopped being a Boykin. I told Jon I wanted to change our last name to "Aardvark" but on the other hand, I don't want my child laughed out of school and into a bell tower with a high-powered rifle in tow. Hm, I'm hankering to watch Parenthood again.

It could be worse I guess; my last name could be "Zuckerman". When you're sliding into home, and your pants are full of foam, diarrhea! pffft! pffft! diarrhea! pffft! pffft!

No comments: