Thursday, October 14, 2004

It has come to my attention that a skydiver or two I know has surfed into my little blog. Everything I have written I wrote with the knowledge that anyone could read it and I have no problem with any one reading this - even the ugly shit. Welcome to my solipsistic little corner of the web/universe.

Things are finally calming down about my pregnancy a little; so far today no crying jags so maybe I'm getting a grip on everything. Thanks to everyone for their congrats/support when I broke the news; we haven't told people at the drop zone but I'm sure the cat will be completely out of the bag by this weekend, especially since I'm not skydiving. No big deal.

Jon is being wonderfully supportive. He's still in shock too, but we've started making tentative plans for the future. So far things will pretty much stay the same; I will work and he'll take care of the kid during the weekdays and that will switch during the weekends. He's planning to sell his jeep and getting something more functional, like a mini-van (*Snerk!*). We're also thinking about selling the Cessna to free up more money. No exotic vacations for us for a while. Not that I care. Yet.

My big job right now is to quit caffeine, or to get it to trace amounts. That will be hard. Giving up alcohol is going to be easy; it wasn't something I took every day. I do have a 5-6 cup a day habit w/ coffee, though. I'm only drinking 2 cups a day now but I want to go ahead and stop completely.

No comments: