Wednesday, September 29, 2004

When I went to sleep last night, no howler monkeys showed up to keep me awake. That was nice; I feel like my sanity has been restored somewhat. I'm at least able to get some freakin' work done.

I bought Linkin Park's first album yesterday. It's funny how angry, energetic music can cheer me up. Not because I identify with the lyrics; I barely listen to the lyrics of anything, unless it's nonsensical or just plain silly. I find myself singing along to "Too High for the Supermarket" all the time. I also love the Presidents of the U.S. and am sorry they broke up. Goin to the country, gonna eat a lotta peaches...

Jon took that book with him to read. I asked him to read it; hope he finds it as insightful as I did.

I have been watching reruns of C.S.I. on SpikeTV. I'm not that involved, although I have been fascinated with stuff like that since I read Red Dragon. I do wonder about how accurate some of the procedures are. So far, the verisimilitude is impressive, but sometimes some of the ways they catch the bad guys seems pulled out of the scriptwriter's butt.

Meow, meow, meow, meow. Kitty at my foot and I wanna touch it...

No comments: