Friday, September 03, 2004

My sister informed me we *did* have cats when my parents were married. I stand corrected.

Final stretch:
91: If I could push a reset button on my life, I would still be working with computers. I just would have skipped the whole anthropology thing in college.
92: I used to be religious. I no longer have a religious affiliation because no religion has been able to prove to me why they are the correct one. It's tough having faith when you have such a hardcore logic streak.
93: It doesn't mean I don't believe in God. Truth be told I don't know what the hell is going on.
94: My religious beliefs could probably be summed up as "I have hope" as opposed to "I have faith".
95: I prefer the idea of reincarnation. There's something appealing to the idea of coming back and trying again.
96: From what I have read life probably does exist on other planets.
97: I am not worried for Earth. She seems to do what she wants whenever she wants and life aboard her is pretty tenacious.
98: I do wonder about us humans, about what is going to ultimately happen to us.
99: It makes me sad knowing I will never know. That's probably why I like the idea of reincarnation.
100: I am addicted to Sugar Free Red Bull.

There you have it. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

Helly said...

I can help you out with #92. MY religion is the correct one: The Church of Unrepentant Decadence.

Topcat said...

No, no no. If I don't feel guilty it wasn't fun.