Thursday, September 02, 2004

Meant to mention that Tuesday night Jon and I had some guests over for dinner - Kip and Theresa, the owners of Skydive Smokey Mountains near Knoxville, Tennessee. Nice folks. Kip is a pilot, too and he taught Jon how to do barrel rolls in his Cessna (yeek!). Nice folks; and you can never have too many friends in this business. *Most* drop zone owners help each other out.

Getting to the bottom of the barrel:

81: Despite 3 brothers and 1 sister, I have no nephews or nieces.
82: My mother has no siblings; my father has one sister who remains single.
83: All my grandparents have passed away.
84: When my parents were married, all of our pets were dogs.
85: When my parents divorced, all of our pets were cats.
86: I would own a beagle or a wiener dog if I owned a dog.
87: I would never own a purebred animal; not with all those freebies at the pet shelters available.
88: I remember once I used to be totally fascinated by molds and fungi.
89: The first concert I went to was in 1978: ELO.
90: The last concert I went to was 3rd Eye Blind.

I'm going to have to do some real digging for the last 10.

No comments: