Thursday, August 05, 2004

Same old, same old.

In the rumor department: Negative on the Eric Bana/James Bond rumor (thanks, Helly!), thank goodness. Bond movies are jokes. Ralph Fiennes will be playing Voldemort, however. Yay!

I'm feeling nostalgic today:

With a pickle mind, we kick the nipple beer.
Steady as a goat, we're flying over trout.
Ghetto down the highway at the speed of light.
All I want to feel now is the wind in my eyes.
Sack of monkeys in my pocket, my sister's ready to go.
Hear the engines roll now.
Idiot control now.
Hideous control now.
Nitty on the road now.
Midi in control, wheels on fire, burning rubber tires!
Near each other rolls now.
He really loves me, go now.
Needy inches bow down.
Pity and a poor boy.
Hear the engines roll, bees on pie, burning rubber tires.


What do you think?

No comments: