Tuesday, June 22, 2004

This week is going to be far more boring than usual, I can tell.

Jon and I went to the Sushi Boat yesterday. We were sorry to see they weren't busy at lunch - they have good sushi plus you don't have to wait 45 minutes to eat. Just sit down and start grabbing dishes. They have really good spicy tuna rolls. I hope their business picks up soon.

I was really happy to learn about the private enterprise mission to outer space. The only way we're ever going to get off this planet is if we find a profitable reason to do so. I am fascintated by NASA but most of our space missions have pretty much been a waste of tax dollars.

We got TiVo wired to our wireless net at home.

Did I mention that I was bored?

Bored.

Word o' the day:

risible
SYLLABICATION: ris·i·ble
ADJECTIVE: 1. Relating to laughter or used in eliciting laughter.
2. Eliciting laughter; ludicrous.
3. Capable of laughing or inclined to laugh.
ETYMOLOGY: Late Latin rsibilis, from Latin rsus, past participle of rdre, to laugh.

No comments: