Wednesday, June 23, 2004

10 random things, mostly movie-related:

Colin Farrell, who is good looking but not on my list, is complaining becase a full-frontal scene he did in some movie is being cut. I would like to add my voice of protest against slicing any wienies. Unless it's Harvey Keitel again. Seen enough of you, thanks.

Micturating is a $2.50 way of saying "urinating". The things I learn from James Lileks!

Claritin and ephedrine probably shouldn't be mixed.

The sequel to Dungeons & Dragons, a godawful movie, is purported to have Paris Hilton. I will watch, maybe even buy a DVD of this sequel, if someone assembles a ballistae behind her and shoots her with it.

Game # 178 of the XP version of FreeCell is a major ass-kicker. I finally solved it, though.

The movie Powers that Be are not going to show the Batman Begins teaser in front of Spiderman II. Instead, it will be shown in front of Catwoman, which is supposed to stink like a wet litterbox in a hot garage. What trailer will we see in front of Spiderman II? Catwoman, of course.

Gary Oldman is doing the voice of Darth Obvious. Or something like that. Bad guy for the third movie. He will always be Sid to me.

I still can't smell anything. My doctor's appointment is next Wednesday.

I'm still bored. Can't you tell?

Richard "Master Thespian" Burton ran like a girl. Boy I'm in a snippy mood.

No comments: