Thursday, June 10, 2004

Ha! Alan sent me a URL that is quite amusing: Just go here. Kind of tasteless, but anything having to do with zombies is going to be (kewl!). Includes this little FAQ:

Is Zombie Reagan really that much of an advantage? Doesn't John Kerry have the zombie vote locked up?
No. John Kerry, in fact, isn't really a zombie. He is more akin to Frankenstein's Monster, built out of parts stolen from graveyards under cover of night. He simply claims to be a zombie for political advantage.


I spent a lot of time yesterday going through a lot of the links on Lachelle's site (not linked to out of her preference); she went to the Libertarian National Convention this year. She made a comment about how white the party is; I think it's simply because too many people simply don't know about our party. I don't think he would call himself Libertarian, but IMHO he's doggone close: Thomas Sowell, even when I'm disagreeing with him, writes simply, clearly, and never fails to explain why he thinks what he thinks. His essays on 'cosmic justice' pretty much hit the nail on the head to explain why I am no longer a Liberal.

Absolutely nothing remotely interesting happened to me yesterday when I got home. I did finish Endymion. The sequel is on its way from Amazon, along with another Dan Simmons' book and Season 1 of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I love gift certificates for birthday presents.

No comments: