Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Nothing much to say today. Tuesday means Back and Biceps day at the gym. I quit taking Albuterol before I run in the mornings - I've had to slow down some but not much. I was running 1.9 miles in 20 minutes now I'm down to 1.7. Albuterol by the way is for athsma.

I weighed in this morning at 127.4. I'm happy with that; everything is proceeding as planned, so far.

Boy that was short. Why bother posting anything at all today? Force of habit, I guess.

Top 10 things I found out about since the last time I wrote:

10) My 18 year old cat is stone deaf.

9) There is a Love Boat - the Movie in preproduction.

8) Chris Eccleston is slated to be the next Dr. Who.

7) The History Channel will be showing Band of Brothers starting on April 17th.

6) The asprin component of the ECA stack may not be neccessary.

5) Pool of Radiance may be the most boring Computer Role playing game based on a Dungeons and Dragons rule set.

4) Do not order drugs from Amazon.com.

3) Politics and politicians are still boring and depressing.

2) Repair work to Mobile homes can be expensive.

1) "I think every movie should have at least one flesh-eating zombie." Sarah Polley is my new hero.

No comments: