Friday, December 11, 2009

What I'm Watching


PictureOK3 136, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Jon wanted to rent a movie and here were our choices:

Transformers II
G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra
Terminator: Salvation
Year 1
Land of the Lost

I voted for G.I. Joe. Even after watching it I still feel I made the wisest choice. The plot involved Chris Eccleston sporting a scottish accent that would make Mike Myers blush and he's a weapons dealer who is evil. And then there's Team America: World Police who trash Paris. Or was that a different movie? Paris does get trashed but the Joe team is multinational. I think - all the main characters were American. I was distracted by all the explosions. Pretty!

1 comment:

Lisa Erin said...

Explosions are always a huge selling point for me when perusing the movie shelves, but the trailers for "G.I. Joe" just looked really bad. However, I must say I am a wee bit conflicted as to whether I want to sit through it...Eccleston is a fave. Have a hard time passing up anything he's in.