Friday, August 14, 2009

Mal(evolent)


Zoe, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

This post is not really cat-related. But speaking of, our two new cats are devil's spawn but hell, they're cats so that's not unexpected.

I've been having problems sleeping, and while tossing and turning last night I got to thinking about BSG. I miss Starbuck and Madame Airlock mightily.

It might be time for a BSG rewatch, but I have been wanting to re-watch the X-Files as well as Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Not to mention I'm rewatching Lost.

Speaking of Buffy and BSG, Jane Espenson has a co-creator credit for the new sciFi Syfy show, Warehouse 13. It's a little uneven, but cute and I can definitely see the Jane influence in the humor (but without the bite. Usually with Jane Espenson if something is really really funny you cringe because something is about to happen that's the equivalent of being smacked with a two-by-four. Or kicked in the nuts, take your pick). Still, it's something to watch until my other shows start up again.

I mean, show. The only thing I watch religiously is Lost, and that's ending after next season. Well, there's Dollhouse, but I trust Fox about as far as I can throw a moose. Maybe it *is* time to revisit all those old shows. Remind me to buy Firefly and Veronica Mars on DVD before they go out of stock/print.

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

I wish we could both take about a week off from work AND family, and do nothing but rewatch all these series. Except Buffy, as I've already rewatched it four times.

Topcat said...

Four times? Wow! I best get busy. And taking a week off to gorge on old TV shows is verrrrry tempting!