Friday, June 12, 2009

Cat fishing


IMG_2974, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Brenden had his 4-year checkup yesterday. Since I'm not an anti-vax idiot, Brenden got his shots. *6* shots. I had to hold my screaming kid down while he got 2 in each leg and one in each arm. Yeesh!

He spent the night running around the house trailing a measuring tape while Zoe and Jayne gave chase. Yes, by popular demand, his name is Jayne. The hero of Canton, the man cat they call Jayne! Thanks for getting that stuck in my head, Alan!

1 comment:

Alan Bowman said...

I'm glad Jayne won the vote. Having Zoe and Jayne as cats is pretty cool.

At my last job, whenever I got too bored, I'd start singing the notes to the intro to The Final Countdown, and within about 5 minutes I'd have at least two coworkers wanting to pummel me because now that song was stuck in their heads. I don't have nearly as much fun at my current job...