Friday, November 02, 2007

Yo, wazzup?


Yo, wazzup?, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

November is Blog More Month, so be prepared for more B updates / diet updates:

B Update: He cried at bedtime, but he asked for a light (Mama wagh! Mama wagh!). Is this why he takes a while to settle down? I didn't have a nightlight, but I had a little flashlight that I put under his pillow. He slept through the night.

B Update 2: Jon tried to put his shoes on him this morning and B grabbed the shoes and yelled "NO MAMA DO IT!" Then he ran and found me.

B Update 3: Jon and B sing "You are my Sunshine" at night now together. Sort of:
"You", "you", "are" , "aa", "My" , "my" , "Sun" , "Nu", "Shine" , "Ni" etc. etc. It's totally adorable!

Diet update: STILL NO CANDY! NOT A BITE!

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

He looks good in that jacket.

Topcat said...

He does! We've gotten a lot of compliments on him in that jacket. It used to be Anthony's right? Thanks!

-Sandy