Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A year ago:


Aged Cat, originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

I still miss my kitty.

Jon is on his way home, none the worse for the wear (but we won't talk about his rental vehicle).

Yes, I will be watching the Bionic Woman tonight. Katee Sackhoff plays the bad cyborg (she plays Starbuck on BSG). Matter of fact, several BSG alumni are involved with this show including producer David Eick. If he can re-imagine dreck like Battlestar Pondersosa into some of the best TV going, it will be interesting to see what he does with a show I recall liking a lot more.

I'm also going to be watching Life, which is uncomfortably a lot like House only with a cop instead of a doctor. But said cop is Damian Lewis so I'm there.

The language therapist visited him yesterday and was way impressed with his leap in verbal skills. Here's the latest Brenden dialog exchange (said about 100 times the last 48 hours) :

"Dada choochoo!" (Or "dada ado!" or "dada milk!" or "dada bobob!")

"Call me mama, remember?"

"No, mama!"

No comments: