Thursday, January 11, 2007

Chill out redux


Chill out
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.

Cut & paste meme from Nancy

1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Me and el jefe. The full pic is on Flickr - me with a sardonic stare, Brenden all relaxed.

2. What's your current relationship status?
Married for 7 years.

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I think so - a car crash when I was 15 and broke my back. My brain pragmatically said "uh-uh, not going to be here" and I have no memory of the accident.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
I know a little bit about most things as opposed to super knowledgeable about a few things. Is that a quality or being a superficial know-it-all?

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Veronica Mars theme song - We Used To Be Friends. I blame Nancy.

6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
Hm. Nope, can't think of one. Marry a twinkie? Erk.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
I doubt anyone will.

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
Never.

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
My $175 swiss army watch is broken. My Burger King Star Wars watch is broken, too but it cost me a lot less.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Ears. 2 in left, 1 in right.

11. Do you have any tattoos?
Celtic knot band around my left arm.

12. Do you like pain?
Depends on what I'm doing. I like the pain of exhaustion from working out because it means I'm accomplishing something. But pain for pain's sake? Disgusting.

13. Do you like to shop?
No.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
A roll of 100 stamps out of a machine. Put 2 $20 bills in, was given a Sacagawea dollar as change.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Does American Express count? I haven't used a real credit card in 6 or 7 years and can't remember the last time I used it. If so, then a toy chest off of Amazon.com.


16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
my husband. I *hate* phones.


17. What is on your desktop background?
Brenden riding Tigger.

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
No background, just a screen with numbered buttons.

19. What was the last movie you watched?
Snakes on a Plane. It was a movie about snakes on a plane.

20. What was the last book you read?
Olympos, by Dan Simmons. Nifty!

2 comments:

Anonymous Me said...

No no no - you both know a little about many things and are insanely overinformed about the things that interest you most. Not overinformed. There's no such thing. I was just trying to make a funny word.

I hate the redux theme song - it was much better seasons one and two. We're watching 3 on dvd on computer now - somebody downloaded up to ep. 9. So far so good, but I'm liking Veronica a little less this season - mainly it's how she often acuses someone wrongly and never apologizes later on.

Topcat said...

*Har!* I always feel like I learn just enough but not everything. Must be that INTP feeling of inadequacy.

I prefer the old theme, too. I'm hoping that Veronica's behavior will become an issue/plot point further on in the season, because it is unexcusable. She does suffer some consequences in ep 9 - oh, I'll shut up until you can see it.