Thursday, September 21, 2006

Big B little b what begins with B?


Big B
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
Hooray I finally uploaded some photos! This one and some of the others kind of surprised me - all of a sudden I can tell what he's going to look like when he graduates from 'toddler' to 'boy'.

I have had the worst time with insomnia lately. It might just be my sore throat, but I got maybe 3 hours of sleep last night. I feel tired, but not sleepy if that makes sense. If I tried to go to sleep right now it wouldn't happen.

Brenden can say 'gee-gee' now, which means 'cookie'. Actually it sounds more like 'Gigi', if you were pretentious or French.

2 comments:

Helly said...

I know what you mean about 'tired but not sleepy' - I've had my bouts with that. But what of the sinus infection, woman? Can thee smell?

Topcat said...

Hey Helly:

My ability to smell comes and goes. I'm pretty sure this is due to my allergies. I'm not sure when we're going to replace the carpet because Jon and I were all "Well if we replace the carpet we really should paint the walls first, and since we're doing the walls we need to do the ceiling because of the water stains".

And then we're further delayed because Jon decided the Cessna needed an engine overhaul.