Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tour Time


Tour Time
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
Last thursday the family packed up in the Family Truckster and headed to Chattanooga to the aquarium. It was enjoyable, but crowded.

We weren't the only ones with kidlets - the crowding was caused by all the little beasties out of school. I will miss being able to go places when it's not crowded when Brenden starts to school.

El Jefe, by the way, really enjoys the view from dad's shoulders. He got a kick out of all the people, fish, and other assorted animals. He never fussed once.

And now for somethig completely different - I know I haven't made any kind of comments on my attempts to lose weight. I kinda took December off. The good news is I didn't regain much - right now I weigh 157.6.

So I'm trying again now.

No comments: