Monday, January 23, 2006

Mr. B


Mr. B
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
El Jefe is doing much better. He also put everything together and is crawling everywhere. I spent the weekend following him as he cleverly found the gaps in my baby-proofing plans.

At one point yesterday, I let him crawl into the kitchen with me. I was washing his bottles when he crawled up to my feet, grabbed one of my legs, and started chewing on my sweatpants. I called him an "anklebiter".

Weightloss is steady: I weighed in at 150.6, which I know is a little higher than last Monday, but this weigh-in was without all the dehydration.

I'm way jealous of my husband. He is going to Arecibo, Puerto Rico, to skydive in a few weeks. We tried to think of a way for all of us to go, but it just boils down to 1) time, 2) money, and 3) taking care of Brenden. Maybe some other time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know... he has an Auntie!!!! heh heh