El Jefe is doing much better. He also put everything together and is crawling everywhere. I spent the weekend following him as he cleverly found the gaps in my baby-proofing plans.
At one point yesterday, I let him crawl into the kitchen with me. I was washing his bottles when he crawled up to my feet, grabbed one of my legs, and started chewing on my sweatpants. I called him an "anklebiter".
Weightloss is steady: I weighed in at 150.6, which I know is a little higher than last Monday, but this weigh-in was without all the dehydration.
I'm way jealous of my husband. He is going to Arecibo, Puerto Rico, to skydive in a few weeks. We tried to think of a way for all of us to go, but it just boils down to 1) time, 2) money, and 3) taking care of Brenden. Maybe some other time.
Getting Things Organized
10 years ago


1 comment:
you know... he has an Auntie!!!! heh heh
Post a Comment