Thursday, December 22, 2005

Poo boy


6Months
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
I think Heather's poop stories are the best. This one caused a coworker to come running into my cubicle because I sounded like I was choking to death.

Speaking of poop, Shayne told me she accidentally let one of Brenden's legs go when she was changing a particularly well-filled diaper yesterday. Yep, you guessed it. He stuck his bootied foot into the diaper and started flinging poo all around the room. Shayne reacted by accidentally letting the OTHER foot go, and poo went everywhere until she summoned enough courage to catch his poo-covered feet. Hey, it happened to me once. Now I hogtie him before changing a poo diaper. OK, not really, but I do get a deathgrip on his ankles.

Hey, get got on all fours yesterday! He can only rock back and forth, but I bet he'll be doing a real crawl in a few weeks! God help us all.

No comments: