Monday, December 19, 2005

6 and 1/2


6onehalf
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
Yeah I'm a slacker. I told you that Civ 4 would cause me to disappear. As you can see by Brenden's face he's none too thrilled, either.

His Royal Majesty is learning how to sleep through the night the hard way. Yes, we are not catering to his every whim at 2 in the morning any more. I make sure he's okay and not swimming in a soiled diaper, then I leave him alone to howl.

That does suck. He complains - where's my bottle? Where's my hug? I want to play, dammit!

On the other hand, he slept through the night last night so maybe the pediatrician is right: he was only getting up because we were letting him get up.

Now I need to train myself to sleep through the night. I don't remember how.

PS: Brenden has 2 teeth now. Wish I could get a photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

We let Anthony cry himself to sleep for a few nights till he got the hang of it. And he was going to bed really well for awhile. And then he learned to talk. So now every bedtime becomes a NEGOTIATION.