Monday, November 21, 2005

Let it roll, baby, roll!


good smile
Originally uploaded by Sandra Maynard.
I love his smile!

Brenden is in a bouncy seat here. I set it up when I'm cooking in the kitchen or weight training in the dining room.

He has figured out rolling now and has rolled out of the living room into the kitchen on one memorable occasion. I spent the weekend getting a kick out of watching him laboriously roll into an obstacle, chew on the obstacle for a few minutes, then contort himself to try go get around it so he can continue rolling.

I set up his quilt with his favorite toys randomly scattered about. He has great fun, although I still haven't convinced him the cats aren't chew toys. The cats are actually too well-behaved to disabuse him of that notion, although I suspect that brand-new tooth of B's will eventually persuade them to defend themselves.

I weighed 161.4 this morning! w00t!

No comments: