Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I turned on comment verification before I get inundated with frickin' spammers. I had to delete one; I left the other one up so I could call him/her a TURD! A FRICKIN' LOW DOWN PIECE OF DOGCRAP SPAMMER!!! DIE SPAMMER DIE SLOWLY!!!!

*Ahem* Now back to our regularly scheduled blog:

Letter to Brenden Month 3:

Well, honey; things are progressing pretty much the same. You are using your hands more. Quite often you have them imperfectly clasped in front of you or you have a deathgrip on your bib or a rattle or my hair. You are also vocalizing more. You have an amazing vocabulary! I wish I knew what you were saying.

I like that you are so friendly and talkative. I think we've established at what end of the introvert-extrovert spectrum you will lean towards. I think it's a good thing! Your smiles are wonderful and your squeals delightful. And I love it when you chew on my shirt when I'm trying to burp you.

You still aren't sleeping through the night, darn you. I hope that will change in Month 4, when I'm going to start feeding you baby food. Of course that will precipitate more adventurous diapering moments as well. A few days ago I was talking with you and I heard a horrendous noise from your backside. I was afraid to change you for what I might find. It was fairly typical, fortunately, but dang that was loud! From the sound of it I was expecting a load worthy of an incontinent Great Dane.

I can sit you on my lap and with assistance you can hold your head steady. I am also enjoying lifting you up by your legs so that you can hang in the air like a monkey. In some ways you're more fun that putting masking tape on a cat's paw. Not that I've ever done that.

Keep up the good work, kiddo. Your dad and I love you very much. And hurry up and sleep, will ya?

2 comments:

Lone Ranger said...

You might as well delete the second one too. The very reason for verification is that these spams are posted by computers, that can't get around things like this. So "he" will never read it.

Topcat said...

Oh, I know. I just wanted to vent.