Thursday, April 07, 2005

Well now I am such a slacker. I'm not updating as much as I'd like to and the last post I posted was so humdrum. I'd blame the kid in my belly but really i'm just being lazy.

I'm still going through the loot gifts we received at the shower. We must have gotten a million disposable diapers, which is about a week's supply from what I understand. With the exception of a few miscellaneous items, I think we're ready to have this kid.

Don't laugh!

I really don't have much to say right now - I'm irritated because the IT dept at work will no longer let us go to blogger's home page. One nasty side effect is I can't post comments to anyone else's blogs! I guess I should be grateful I can read them at all.

Speaking of work, (I don't think I'll be Dooced for this) I have a new boss. Nothing happened to my old one he just is so damn busy he delegated some of his authority to someone else. I think this is a good thing. The new guy is a good guy and he knows the products better of our little 7-person group.

And I have a new link to Helly's blog. I noticed she linked to me recently plus she has one of the funniest blogs out there. The adventures of her door slammin' neighbors is well worth perusing.

No comments: