Thursday, February 10, 2005

More American Idol last night - they're still doing the weeding process. It is as I suspected; some of the chosen few were chosen for padding only to be cut in the judges minds before they could get going. For serious Drama Queenage you can't beat that show.

I feel really great today. I slept like a brick and actually had the energy to join Jon for a workout. I haven't been exercising lately - I quit when I started having athsma problems. It's so easy to be lazy. Anyway, I used light weights and felt good about it afterwards. The baby responded by doing some push-ups of his own.

Have I mentioned that I'm feeling him move? I can't remember if I did. At first I couldn't tell if it was the baby or intestinal rumbledge, but now it's obvious. He has given me a few really good hits in the last couple of days.

I read a story recently about a 26 week old baby who was removed from her mother because of preeclampsia and is just now going home from the hospital. I just hit the 23 week mark and every week that goes by I feel better about the kid's chances. I'd rather be closer to 36 weeks of course.

I don't think it's the Zoloft that's making me feel better, although I could be wrong. It usually takes a while before Zoloft takes effect. I am experiencing one side effect although as a pregnant woman I don't mind so much. Let's just say it's a common gastrointestinal side effect and leave it at that.

1 comment:

Anonymous Me said...

Me, too. Glad you're feeling better.