Monday, January 31, 2005

Week 21

I'm occasionally feeling Braxton-Hicks contractions (as opposed to Braxton-Hayes contractions, which involve audio hallucinations of King Crimson songs). Kinda odd, but nothing serious. Other symptoms I'm currently suffering are skin eruptions that make me resemble something out of the Curse of the Mushroom People, and slight nose bleeds. I promise you, the spate of axe-murders in North Central Alabama have nothing to do with me.

The weekend sucked weather-wise. What little ice we received melted by morning. Jon spent the weekend working on airplanes and I worked on some programming. All nice and yawny. I did find some pictures of our vacation to St. John in 2003 which I should post here eventually. Don't hold your breath.

1 comment:

Helly said...

*singing* "The thing about depression is,
Well, you just can't let it get you down;
You have to see the world for what it is:
A circus full of freaks and clowns.
You'll never please everybody,
That's a well established fact.
He said, "I recommend a fifth of Jack
and a bottle of Prozac." ("Prozac Blues", King Crimson)