Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Not much to post today. I am happy to note that I still giggle like an idiot while watching Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Silly Kaniggits.

Quick political note - I tend to agree with Helly: pure libertarianism won't work. That's why I pretty much would like to see the Federal Government pay attention to the constitution and return a lot of their powers back to the states. That makes me more of a paleo liberal (or was that a paleo conservative?) than a libertarian. It's much easier for people to migrate from state to state and one person's voice in a state means more than on a Federal level. It's even more powerful at a county or community level.

Speaking of political labels, I was perusing an amusing flame war somewhere and someone accused someone else of being an anarcho-fascist. I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes.

No comments: