Monday, June 07, 2004

Slow news day. I had another ground school Saturday, and then 2 skydives, a level 1 and level 7 AFF. That was it. Uneventful weekend. Spent most of my time sleeping, or reading Endymion which is as captivating as the Hyperion books.

Well, I did spend Saturday night at the Cullman County E.R. with a skydiver who had a hard opening. No real damage; he's just a hurting puppy for now. I hate that part of my job.

I was outed in the Damian Lewis mailing list I'm a member of; someone apparently did some web-surfing and found my site. A few disgruntled comments about my use of the term 'slamhound', but no real flame-fest. I hope it's understood that sometimes I use a snarky tone when talking about things. I blame all the time I've spent at TWoP.

Jon and I have been freed from the tryanny that is Bell South. Hooray! We are cancelling our land line and getting rid of our DSL line. Cable modem and cell phones make them redundant. We have never been happy with their service, anyway.

Later on when I get home tonight I'll have some more boring pictures to post; they are not of our cats.

No comments: