Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Well, dang. Those Dragon Boat exercises and stretches I'm doing for my rotator cuff are working! After less than a week my left shoulder is no longer sore. It has been hurting for almost 4 months and once I got around to doing something about it it went away like that.

I'll keep doing them, of course. I do them for both shoulders.

Jon bought a six-pack last night so naturally I had to have a couple. I kept my eating hypocaloric, but beer does not have that many good nutrients in it. I got through Back and Biceps at the gym this morning but I am bushed.

You know, as much as I hate running, it would be fun to train for and enter the 8 Tuff Miles race in St. John. Well, *fun* might be an inappropriate word. I'm just looking for an excuse to go back, of course. Since the last one was run this last Saturday, I'd have a whole year to train for it. Yes, I know endurance training and strength training are not the same thing, but they aren't mutually exclusive, either. I just have to be prepared to not be as strong as I want to be. 77 Days until I'm 40.

No comments: