Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Tuesday!

That means Back and Biceps at the gym. I ran 2 miles in 20 minutes which just proves to me that yesterday’s lackluster run was due to a lack of sleep.

And just so people will know what I’m talking about, this is what I did at the gym today replete with urls (all exercises are done with 3 sets of 20 repetitions unless noted otherwise):

Lat Pulldown 80 lbs
Seated Cable Row 70 lbs.
Back Fly 10 lbs - or more properly rear lateral raise, which is NOT a back exercise.

Preacher Curl 50 lbs
wrist curl 8lbs 3 sets of 15 reps
Barbell curl 45 lbs – except I’m not using an EZ bar like in the picture; I’m using a flat bar.

I also did Back Hyperextensions (15 lbs) but I haven’t found a good photo of that yet.



James Lileks writes a funny, interesting blog. Who is he? I don’t know but I found him through other blogger’s websites. He’s responsible for composing that remix of Howard Dean’s “YHEEARG!” speech. Hey, I was reading him before his 20 minutes of internet fame.

His site has more than this bleats; I especially hurt myself reading/looking at his collection of truly awful men’s fashions: The Dorcus Collection.

No comments: