Friday, July 29, 2005

Nancy, Mark, and Anthony came for a visit on Tuesday. Nancy wrote about it here; I'd like to add how grateful Jon and I were to have a night of uniterrupted sleep. I woke up every 2 or 3 hours out of habit, but still it was a wonderful luxury.

I got a kick out of Anthony, who is developing his autonomy by insisting "NO!" on everything except "cackas" (crackers). It's something all kids go through from what I understand, so I was getting a sneak preview of 2007.

Nancy put a pic of Brenden on her blog and I want to thank her for giving me a CD of the pictures she took. That pic by far is my favorite of him. It really captures how beautiful he is. I'm going to print out a copy of it to take with me to work. For some reason that picture reminds me of my dad when I was a kid many moons ago.

No comments: